The robots are coming. Of that, there is no doubt.
As we see more applications of automation freeing up our time, we will eventually face the decision of whether or not we should automate a task for a specific scenario. More importantly, how do we tell at what point do the benefits outweigh the initial costs of choosing to automate?
What’s included in the report?
- The consequences of failing to automate
- The four key benefits of automation
- How to apply automation to different stages of your business process
- How to choose what to automate
Automation is set to be a driving change for market research in 2017. In conjunction with ZappiStore, NewMR are broadcasting a five-part webinar series that looks at what is happening, strategies for thriving in a time of change, and key steps you can take to be an automation winner.
To register for the series of webinars click here.
Topics covered in this series include;
- The skills needed to prosper in an automating world.
- A client’s view of automation.
- Automation: a strategy of tactical efficiencies.
- Using agile approaches and automation to go from research grind to actionable results.